A partnership with Together We Can Grow is based on your capacity to contribute to the Commercial Aquaponics Farm.
How a partnership is formed, is based on each partner’s contribution to the start-up and operational requirements of the Aquaponics farm.
We understand that not everyone has the capacity to give funds/money as your contribution to the Partnership, but there are so many ways that you can contribute to the partnership based on your capacity to contribute?
No matter what your capacity/contribution is?
Let’s get together and combine our resources to build a Commercial Aquaponic farm that will not just change one person’s life, but the lives of a community?
This is what is needed to build and operate a Commercial Aquapoponics Farm;
- Do you have suitable Land? Whether your land is leased or you are the land owner this can be the location for the Aquaponics Farm Project?
- Do you have access to a local Labour force that can be trained and employed for the project?
- You may only want to provide Funding in the form of money that is used to make the Aquaponics Farm Project possible?
- Provide the Material (purchased) that is needed to build the Farm?
- To provide the Human Resource in form of expertise/management/administration?
No Matter, what your capacity is or what you can contribute to a Partnership?
We really want to HEAR from you, because we would love to partner with you to change people’s lives.