Together We Can Grow’s part of the Joint Venture will be to design, Construction, and make the Commercial aquaponics farm operational. We will also handle daily operations needs.
The important part of our role will be training staff and giving local staff/people the capacity to operate a Commercial Aquaponics farm before our
“agreed exit date”.
It’s important that you understand that the Joint Venture with Together We Can Grow is based on a short-on-the-ground relationship but with long-term support and friendship.
We will always be in the background in supporting the Commercial Aquaponics Farm, for as long as we are needed.
The details of the Joint Venture can be tailored to ensure that each party knows what is required and can be met in the agreement? This will ensure the success of the project start-up and there will be a clear understanding of everyone’s roles.
Contributions to a Joint Venture?
- Land – a location that is secure, and meets the requirements to build a Commercial System
- Purchase one of the “Together We Can Grow’ systems that best suits your location needs
- Provide local Labour that will help TWCG with the construction and then be trained to manage the daily operations of the Aquaponics Farm.
- It is expected that the Aquaponics farm will create revenue in a very short time frame, but Operational Funds will be required until the Farm reaches that point.
Together We Can grow:
Provide all the Human Resources in the form of
- Aquaponics Consultant
- “Man in Charge” to ensure daily operational requirements are done
- Administration (if needed)
- We will also provide Training to local Staff, to ensure that their capacity to understand and operate will ensure the Aquaponics Farms’ long jeopardy