Lets create a
Why do a Joint Venture
Doing a Joint Venture with “Together We Can Grow” is the perfect way for those who want to start up an Aquaponics Farm at your project location to provide your project with a source of ongoing funding.
This Joint Venture is based on a short-term project relationship in which “Together We Can Grow” will construct and make operational the Commercial Aquaponics Farm and stay with it for an “Agreed period of time”.
After the “Agreed period of time” Together We Can Grow will exit the daily operations of the Aquaponics Farm leaving it in the hands of trained and capable Local NGOs/People.
The Financial Burden
Most projects need constant financial support to ensure their capacity to continually operate and function the way it needs to?
This continuing funding from any Organisation, makes an impact on their financial resources and often limits their support for any other projects?
The biggest concern for most Organisations is their capacity to keep providing this ongoing financial support to the project or they have to exit.
The impact a funded project that is now unfunded, has on the local people that are/were involved can be quite devastating?
Lets Change This Burden?
Together We Can Grow’s part of the Joint Venture will be to design, Construction, and make the Commercial aquaponics farm operational. We will also handle daily operations needs.
The important part of our role will be training staff and giving local staff/people the capacity to operate a Commercial Aquaponics farm before our
“agreed exit date”.
It’s important that you understand that the Joint Venture with Together We Can Grow is based on a short-on-the-ground relationship but with long-term support and friendship.
We will always be in the background in supporting the Commercial Aquaponics Farm, for as long as we are needed.
The details of the Joint Venture can be tailored to ensure that each party knows what is required and can be met in the agreement? This will ensure the success of the project start-up and there will be a clear understanding of everyone’s roles.
Contributions to a Joint Venture?
- Land – a location that is secure, and meets the requirements to build a Commercial System
- Purchase one of the “Together We Can Grow’ systems that best suits your location needs
- Provide local Labour that will help TWCG with the construction and then be trained to manage the daily operations of the Aquaponics Farm.
- It is expected that the Aquaponics farm will create revenue in a very short time frame, but Operational Funds will be required until the Farm reaches that point.
Together We Can grow:
Provide all the Human Resources in the form of
- Aquaponics Consultant
- “Man in Charge” to ensure daily operational requirements are done
- Administration (if needed)
- We will also provide Training to local Staff, to ensure that their capacity to understand and operate will ensure the Aquaponics Farms’ long jeopardy