Are you a
We understand the cost and stresses of supporting a project that you or your Organisation have a passion and love for. When these projects are close to home they are easier to maintain, but when the project is in another country, this has a whole other level of issues to manage, as you probably know?
Overseas projects often have a very low pact of change, on local people’s lives, are short-lived, and often more than not these project completely fails. This disappoints not only you and the Organisation but more so the people you were trying to help?
This investment of time, effort, and money can make Organisations downscale their input/support or even give up completely on the project.
The end result tends to be that with “All The Right Intentions” Organisations can do more damage than good to the local people that their helping?
So no matter what type of Organisation or Individual/s.
Let us help you or your Organisation to turn this around trend?
There are four very common issues that are faced by any Organisation building/Involved with a project that they are helping or are supporting that are trying to help other Local People improve their lives?
The most common issue for all projects is the need for constant funding and how to get this funding?
The second is, the sustainability of the project, basically, will it survive?
The third is the constant requirement to oversee a project to ensure its success and achieved the goals that were set?
The fourth is the exiting of a project, by the Organisation funding it, will it continue without you being around?
This is where “Together We Can Grow” can help you and your project.
Together We Can Grow will eliminate the four main issues by creating an ongoing source of income via food production.
It was said; “That only when you can step away from your project and it operates without you, it is then that it is truly successful.”
How do we help you create a source of ongoing income to support your project?
Simply put; we will build a Commercial Aquaponics system at your location and we will support the operation of that Aquaponics Farm to ensure its success and long sustainability.
This is How We Can Help Your Project
- Go to the “Agreement links below” and have a look at what suits you?
- Contact us and let’s chat
- You will be invited to come to see our Aquaponics Farms in the action.
- We will come to you and meet your team at the Project location.
- From Local staff, you will need to identify 2 or 3 champions that will operate and manage the project after we train them
- All parties then will agree to the type of Agreement that will suit your project.
- These champions come to our Aquaponics Farms to be trained in all aspects of Aquaponics
- The projected date is set and the project will be built by “Together We Can grow” and your team.
- Once the Aquaponics Farm is fully operational and we are happy with the managing team, Together We Can Grow will leave the daily operation of the Farm.
- We will continue to support the Farm, with daily reporting and onsite support when needed.