There are so many local NGOs that have these awesome projects that they are involved with that is always about helping other who are in need of the basic essential of life.
These local organizations tend not to have much if any support financially to maintain their noble cause.
“Together We Can Grow”, knows too well that not every cause can be helped, but what if there is a way that we can teach some organizations a way that they can achieve financial independence and they in return teach others?
That’s what we would like to achieve and we think we have a formula that can start the chain reaction of Financial Independence
The objective is to establish a home base/training site in a country or region where we currently do not have any presence. We will do this in conjunction with a local organization.
This will enable us to then establish a Commercial Aquaponics farm, where we can train and then support more projects. Once can we have an established base, we will be able to not just support this one local NGO, but others as well.
Partnering with a local group/organization, on the ground is a critical key to the project’s success.
In order to achieve this goal, the following steps must be taken;
- Find an individual or NGO that is already working on the ground (in the country) that is known and respected and is already helping Local People.
- Following that, we ensure that the champion/NGO meets important criteria so that we have a solid and secure foundation.
- We begin the process of preparing the farm’s location once those criteria have been met.
- Where possible, we try to source all the building materials and suppliers locally.
- For every product we produce, we identify markets/buyers.
- In order to start building, we must have all the materials sourced and on-site before we start building.
- The Aquaponics farm has been constructed and is now operational
- As we begin production/growing, we also begin training other locals who will be involved at our next location.